Friday 9 December 2011

8bit Friday!!

This weeks 8bit Friday youtube is more on the geeky then retro gamer style.

Fun with GLiP Projects!

GLiP Project - Demo


And just because it's getting to that time of the year.  Here is a fantastic 8-bith themed synchronised Christmas lights display.  I just love that they have an FM station playing the music the lights are synched with so you can enjoy the display from comfort of your car!

Rymdreglage- 8-bit trip! Christmas lights dance with Light-O-Rama 2009-



2 comments:

  1. My boys would love one of those puzzles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is an excellent bonding / group learning session. I'm quite partial to the idea of having one myself... but that's just because I like geeky gadgets... I'm not really much of a hardware person >_<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, at this stage all comments are being moderated.

Once your comment has been viewed and approved it will become visible to the public.